We’ve got your levies covered
- Click here to download a claim form, and here to get an explanatory example of claim form.
- It is very important that no columns or lines are added or deleted, as this sheet gets imported into our claims system.
- Once the claim form is completed, it is to be emailed in Excel format to email@example.com along with the levy statements/ledgers as supporting documents.
- Please note that no claims will be paid if any of the supporting documentation is outstanding.
- The following documentation is also needed in order to assess the claims:
- Trustee levy resolution, interest resolution, budget, and levy schedule for each financial year that claims are made. Please bear in mind that as per the Act, the levy resolution has to be signed by the trustees for each financial year, within 14 days after the AGM was held.
See below templates:
Trustees Resolution Homeowner Association
Trustees Resolution Special Levy
- If special levies were raised, we need a signed copy of the resolution as well.
- Trustee resolution to fix interest rate after claim payment at 2%, click here for example.
Workflow of the claims procedure:
Owner is in arrears with levies
Body Corporates/Homeowners Associations submits claim to Insurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurer acknowledges claim and outsource to STILUS Assessment Centre
STILUS Assessment Centre assesses claim and forward claim to Insurer for payment
Insurer pays claim and hands file to Recovery Agency
Recovery Agency does collection on behalf of Insurer